Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I haven't much time to write, for I am awaiting Ole St. Nick, but I just wanted to wish you all well. We have a tree up on the Inside, and are planning such festivities for tomorrow.

I hope that as I write this, your heads are peacefully on your pillows; that dreams of candy canes, and reindeer, mangers and snowmen are floating before you. I hope that Ma'ma is wearing her kirchief, and that Pa' is wearing his cap. I hope that you awake filled with joy for family and friends, and for why this day is special in the first place. I hope you greet one another with a smile and a song, and that handshakes and hugs are friendly. I hope that this continues into the next day, and the day after, and that when I come out in May, you will still be wearing that same smile as you greet me. I hope that it is with contentment that you wind down 2006, and that it is with joy that you begin 2007 (the year I become an Outsider!!). I wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Wee Too

No comments: