Monday, October 23, 2006

Tomorrow's my big day!
Gosh, its almost here!
Mommy, Daddy, and big brother,
The time is near!

Soon we'll all meet,
For the very first time!
I'm so excited,
That I'm speaking in rhyme!

I've fluffed up my cord,
And polished my head.
I know its late
But I'm too excited for bed!

I'll put on a good show for you Mommy,
I'll dance, laugh and sing.
You'll get to see me,
On the ultra-sound-a-ma-thing!

Am I a Pablo or a chicken?
I don't know. Maybe!
In all honesty,
I think I'd rather be a baby.

But soon we'll find out!
Soon we will know!
I'm growing so much bigger,
Sorry, Mommy, for making you show :(

Ah, but its still night!
I wish tomorrow were here!
Then I'd jump up and down,
And sing with cheer.

Mommy, I'll see you tomorrow
At a half hour past one!
I can hardly wait!
Oh, wont it be fun!

No comments: