Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Things I Want To Do

Good day to you all, my family and friends! I am very tired after another long day, so I will keep my post short. Today when Mommy and I were on our way to work, I got to thinking about what types of things I might like to do when I am an Outsider like you. Here is my initial to do list for my Outside life.
  • Be born. Yes, this one is essential to living on the Outside. I plan to accomplish this in May (no later than June...no...July, okay, Mommy?).
  • Play with a bus. It is all that big brother ever talks about. There must be something to it!
  • Figure out what cousin Christopher is smiling at all the time, and smile at it too.
  • Prove to everyone that I am not a penguin named Pablo.
  • Catch a fish with Mommy, but put it back in the water, instead of throwing it on the grass.
  • Swing on a swing! Weeeeeeee!
  • Go sliding down a big hill on a crazy carpet.
  • Make a snow man and name it Clem.
  • Make a mud pie, and possibly eat it.
  • Get a hampster, and make a maze for it out of toilet paper and paper towel rolls taped together.
  • Dress up like a vegetable for Halloween; preferably, I'd like to be a pod of peas.
  • Go on a big adventure.
  • Determine though experimentation how many cheerios I can fit in my mouth.
That is my initial list, and one I am sure to add to as time goes on. But, on my immediate to do list is some much needed sleep. Goodnight everyone, and have a great day!

No comments: