Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Little About Me

Hello everyone! Way back when I began this blog, I promised that I would write a little bit about myself; who really is Wee Too?! Well, in the excitement of telling you all about my day with each entry, I plum forgot to pass along a little information about me! So, here are some quick facts!
  • I am Wee Too, and I live in my Mommy.
  • I have a Mommy, a Daddy, and a big brother who I love very much!
  • I like pita's, salads, and nachos; yum!
  • I learned just today, that on the Outside I have a big girthy cat who thinks she is a holstein.
  • I like listening to books about animals, and in particular, books about ducks and octopi.
  • I am really good friends with Bladder and Stomach.
  • I fall asleep when Mommy and Daddy sing me the pig song.
  • I think I am going to have a big nose, but everyone tells me it looks good.
  • I like exercising with Mommy; it is bouncy and puts me to sleep.
Well, those are just a few of the facts I could think of. Each day, I am getting stronger and smarter, and discovering who I am. As time unfolds, I hope that you, too, will learn more about me.

I am very sleepy right now. I had fallen asleep earlier when Daddy sang me the pig song. I woke up, but, gosh, I was still tired. So, I think I am going to settle in for a long Autumn's nap. I hope that all of you, my friends, have a lovely sleep too. I will write again tomorrow! Until then, goodnight from the Inside.

No comments: