Friday, December 01, 2006

Green Mommy and Puddles

Hi there, everyone! Once again I must apologise for my reclusiveness. These past few weeks have been dillies. Poor Mommy has been so so sick! Stomach has been green, and I've been left to try and make the lot of them feel better. I tried singing to Mommy and Stomach, but that seemed to make Stomach greener, which, in turn, made Mommy a bit greener. I tired rocking Stomach on my lap, petting her like a kitty, and all sorts of stuff, but she is still green. She is green in the morning, afternoon, evening and night. She is green when its dark, and even when its light. She is green, she is green, she is green and its so mean! It is mean, it is mean, it is mean to make her green!

In the morning, I will be a sixteen weeker! Yes, I'll be all of four months old! Horray! Four down and how many to go, Mommy? Five? Six? seven? I've been growing pretty fast now, and am having such a blast swimming around. Since everyone seems to be under the weather in here, I've just been swimming most of the time. I swim forward and backward; I dive up and down, and do all sorts of neat things. I think that during some of my swims even Mommy feels me moving around. I feel so special when she feels my taps, and rubs Belly. Her voice and her loving touch lets me know she is the perfect Mommy.

But, for as quick as I'm perked myself up to write this, I've grown tired, so I must leave for sleep. Tonight, I'm going to dream about smashing crinkly frozen puddles with Daddy He said that on his way to work yesterday, he saw his first frozen puddle of the year, and could not help testing it out. He said it was a smasher, not a slider, so he looked around and stomped on it s little bit, before collecting himself, and moving on. She said that when I am an Outsider, and a little older, he will put boots and a snowsuit on me, and we can go out searching for the perfect puddle together. So, I am no off to dream about that perfect puddle.

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

No comments: